Global Next Generation Sequencing Platform Market was valued at USD XX.XX Billion in 2021, and is projected to reach USD XX.XX Billion by 2028, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of XX% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report analyses and forecasts the market in terms of value and volume (if applicable) for segments and regions - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa along with respective major countries. The report evaluates microeconomic, mesoeconomic and macroeconomic indicators impacting the growth of the market. The report helps in understanding global Next Generation Sequencing Platform market dynamics and scenarios by identifying and analyzing the market segment and projecting market size. The report includes market definition, executive summary, segment analysis, regional analysis, and market dynamics. Market dynamics involve identification and impact analysis of influencing factors or triggering factors, hindering or hampering factors, challenging factors, and opportunities on market growth. Furthermore, the report provides insights into the industry growth trends, emerging technologies, and innovations. The report also provides Porter’s analysis, Value Chain Analysis, COVID-19 Impact Analysis, and addresses the question of shareholders and decision-makers which help them prioritize the efforts and investment in the near future to emerging segments in the global Next Generation Sequencing Platform market.
This section includes the detailed profiling of key companies, market share analysis, and recent growth strategies by market players. Company profiling comprises a detailed analysis of product offerings, financial performance, regional presence, SWOT analysis, and recent strategies. Competitive analysis will help identify the product's unique value proposition, areas of opportunities, identify the company's strengths and weaknesses, strategies spotting, and potential threats. The section also includes comprehensive mapping of key player's strategies including partnership/collaboration/agreement, merger and acquisition, new product launches, business expansion, and other developments.
COVID-19 IMPACT ANALYSIS
The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic has brought about a deep change in the global market. The report covers the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Next Generation Sequencing Platform market. The pandemic has brought about a deep change in the global market. The report covers the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Next Generation Sequencing Platform market. Since the COVID-19 infection outbreak in December-19, the disease has spread in every part of the world with World Health Organization (WHO) declaring a health emergency. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought effects on many aspects restriction and ban on migration, cancellation of flights, and many more. The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated, propelling some markets forward at record speed while for others headwinds have turned into hurricanes. This section reflects the extent of market value affected by the crisis. Both negative and positive fluctuations are examined, the special emphasis is placed on downside risk. The main aim of this analysis is to help decision-makers and investors in understanding dynamics and use such information in the future for decision-making in similar circumstances.
Research study on Global Next Generation Sequencing Platform Market was performed in five phases which include secondary research, primary research, subject matter expert advice, quality check, and final review. The market value is estimated through a combination of methods, assumptions, and approaches including primary research, secondary research, top-down approach, bottom-up approach, data mining, data triangulation, and statistical tools. In the secondary research process, market data is collected from various sources including, annual reports, press releases, white papers, certified publications, patent databases, industry organizations, news articles, regulatory bodies, trade directories, and databases. Extensive primary research was conducted after obtaining secondary data. Several interviews have been conducted with experts Industry participants, purchasing managers, technical experts, suppliers & traders, product providers, domain experts, Investment bankers, valuation experts, and research analysts across major regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
• Whole Exome Sequencing
• Whole Genome Sequencing
• Hospitals and Clinics
• Academic & Research Institutes
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
KEY COMPANIES PROFILED IN THE REPORT
Illumina, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Beckman Coulter, Roche Sequencing, Eurofins Scientific, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Beijing Berry Genomics, Helicos, Macrogen, BGI, PerkinElmer, Genewiz, Takara Bio, SciGenom Labs, Novogene, Personalis
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
• How has the global Next Generation Sequencing Platform market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What factors are influencing market growth on a segment, country, and regional basis?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global Next Generation Sequencing Platform market?
• What are new geographical markets and analyze how to successfully expand into them?
• How well product and type segments will perform in the future?
• What are the various stages in the value chain of the market?
• What are the key driving factors, restrain, opportunities, and challenges in the market?
• Who are the key market players and their revenue contribution in the global market?
• What is the degree of competition in the industry and strategies implemented by companies to sustain in the market?
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Key Question Answered
1.3. Research Timeline
1.4. Research Highlights
1.5. Research Scope
1.6. Regional Coverage
1.7. Assumption and Limitations
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Data mining
2.2. Primary Research
2.3. Secondary Research
2.4. Bottom-Up Approach
2.5. Top-Down Approach
2.6. Research Flow
2.7. Subject Matter Expert Advice
2.8. Quality Check and Final Review
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. MARKET ANALYSIS
5.1. COVID-19 Impact Analysis
5.2. Value Chain Analysis
5.3. Porter Five Analysis
5.3.1. Bargaining power of Buyers
5.3.2. Degree of Competition
5.3.3. Threat of Substitution
5.3.4. New Entrants
5.3.5. Bargaining power of Suppliers
6. COVID-19 IMPACT ON NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING PLATFORM MARKET
6.1. Impact Analysis of COVID-19 Outbreak on Next Generation Sequencing Platform Market
6.2. Impact on Manufacturing and Production
6.3. Impact on Supply Chain and Trade
6.4. Decline Analysis and Pre & Post Growth Analysis
7. GLOBAL NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING PLATFORM MARKET, BY TYPE, OVERVIEW, SIZE, AND FORECAST
7.1. Whole Exome Sequencing
7.2. Whole Genome Sequencing
8. GLOBAL NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING PLATFORM MARKET, BY APPLICATION, OVERVIEW, SIZE, AND FORECAST
8.1. Hospitals and Clinics
8.2. Academic & Research Institutes
8.3. Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
9. GLOBAL NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING PLATFORM MARKET, BY REGION, OVERVIEW, SIZE, AND FORECAST
9.1. North America Next Generation Sequencing Platform Market, Overview, Size, and Forecast
9.2. Asia Pacific Next Generation Sequencing Platform Market, Overview, Size, and Forecast
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of APAC
9.3. Europe Next Generation Sequencing Platform Market, Overview, Size, and Forecast
9.3.5. Rest of Europe
9.4. Latin America Next Generation Sequencing Platform Market, Overview, Size, and Forecast
9.4.3. Rest of Latin America
9.5. Middle East and Africa Next Generation Sequencing Platform Market, Overview, Size, and Forecast
9.5.3. South Africa
9.5.4. North Africa
9.5.5. Rest of the Middle East and Africa
10. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
11. COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS
12. COMPANY PROFILING
12.1.1. Company Overview
12.1.2. Financial Overview
12.1.3. Product Benchmarking
12.1.4. Recent Developments
12.1.5. SWOT Analysis
12.2. Thermo Fisher Scientific
12.3. Beckman Coulter
12.4. Roche Sequencing
12.5. Eurofins Scientific
12.6. Bio-Rad Laboratories
12.7. Beijing Berry Genomics
12.13. Takara Bio
12.14. SciGenom Labs
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific
3. Beckman Coulter
4. Roche Sequencing
5. Eurofins Scientific
6. Bio-Rad Laboratories
7. Beijing Berry Genomics
13. Takara Bio
14. SciGenom Labs
1. Forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
2. Provides an eight-year forecast assessment based on how the market is expected to grow
3. Provides in-depth analysis for changing competitive dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
4. Most granular market segmentation in the industry and identification of opportunities.
5. Regional and country-level driving factors analysis that are influencing the growth of the market
6. Helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of various market segment countries
7. Facilitate strategic options, shape successful action plans & assist companies to make critical bottom-line decisions.
8. Help understand the industry value chain with a deep dive at each step, to optimize value and bring efficiencies in processes
9. In-depth analysis of key market players providing a competitive landscape