Microsuspension PVC, also known as PVC paste resin or PSR, is a fine grade PVC produced according to the so-called emulsion or microsuspension processes. PSR PVC is used in a diverse arrange of industries, including construction, consumer goods, industrial material, automoive, and stationary and toys. The analysts forecast the global microsuspension pvc market to exhibit a CAGR of 3.9% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global microsuspension pvc for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the microsuspension pvc sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global microsuspension pvc market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the microsuspension pvc market is segmented into:
- Consumer Goods
- Industrial Material
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global microsuspension pvc market are:
- Hanwha Group
- Kaneka Corporation
- Kem One SASU
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Sanmar Group
- Shandong Blue Sail Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Chemical Co., Ltd. (China National BlueStar (Group) Co., Ltd.)
- Thai Plastic and Chemicals PCL.
- Tosoh Corporation
- VESTOLIT GmbH (Mexichem, S.A.B. de C.V.)
- Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG
- Xinjiang Tianye (Group) Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global microsuspension pvc market.
- To classify and forecast global microsuspension pvc market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global microsuspension pvc market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global microsuspension pvc market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global microsuspension pvc market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global microsuspension pvc market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of microsuspension pvc
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to microsuspension pvc
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with microsuspension pvc suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Application
7.1 Global Microsuspension PVC Market by Application 2014-2024
7.2 Global Microsuspension PVC Market by Construction Segment
7.3 Global Microsuspension PVC Market by Consumer Goods Segment
7.4 Global Microsuspension PVC Market by Industrial Material Segment
7.5 Global Microsuspension PVC Market by Automotive Segment
7.6 Global Microsuspension PVC Market by Toys Segment
8. Drivers & Challenges
8.1 Market Growth Drivers
8.2 Market Challenges
8.3 Market Trends
9. Microsuspension PVC Market in North America
9.1 Market Size and Forecast
9.2 Market Segmentation by Application
9.3 Market Segmentation by Country
10. Microsuspension PVC Market in Europe
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Microsuspension PVC Market in Asia-Pacific
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Microsuspension PVC Market in MEA
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Microsuspension PVC Market in South America
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Hanwha Group
14.2 Kaneka Corporation
14.3 Kem One SASU
14.4 LG Chem Ltd.
14.5 Sanmar Group
14.6 Shandong Blue Sail Chemical Co., Ltd.
14.7 Shenyang Chemical Co., Ltd. (China National BlueStar (Group) Co., Ltd.)
14.8 Thai Plastic and Chemicals PCL.
14.9 Tosoh Corporation
14.10 VESTOLIT GmbH (Mexichem, S.A.B. de C.V.)
14.11 Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG
14.12 Xinjiang Tianye (Group) Co., Ltd.
- - REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT Publisher COMPANY
1. This report provides in depth analysis for changing competitive dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
2. It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
3. It provides a ten-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is expected to grow
4. It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of various market segments