Potassium sorbate is the potassium salt of sorbic acid with the formula C6H7KO2. It's widely used as a preservative in foods, beverages, and personal care products. Potassium sorbate is used to inhibit molds and yeasts in many foods, such as cheese, wine, yogurt, dried meats, apple cider, rehydrated fruits, soft drinks and fruit drinks, and baked goods. The analysts forecast the global potassium sorbate market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.1% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global potassium sorbate for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the potassium sorbate sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global potassium sorbate market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global potassium sorbate market is segmented into:
- Pharmaceutical Grade Potassium Sorbate
- Food Grade Potassium Sorbate
- Technical Grade Potassium Sorbate
Based on application, the potassium sorbate market is segmented into:
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Rubber & Resin
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global potassium sorbate market are:
- Celanese Corporation (Nutrinova)
- Daicel Corporation (Daicel Nanning Food Ingredients Co., Ltd.)
- Jinneng Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Acetic Acid Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Wanglong Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Kunda Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (Shandong Hongda Biological Technology Co., Ltd.)
- Benxi Black Horse Chemical Industry & Commerce Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Huayi Medical Trimming Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- FBC Industries, Inc.
- Guangxi Jinyuan Biochemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangbei Additive Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Mupro IFT Corp.
- Jiangsu Tiancheng Biochemical Products Co., Ltd.
- Liaocheng Tianzhu Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Linyi Van Science And Technique Co., Ltd. (Sorbic International Plc)
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global potassium sorbate market.
- To classify and forecast global potassium sorbate market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global potassium sorbate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global potassium sorbate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global potassium sorbate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global potassium sorbate market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of potassium sorbate
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to potassium sorbate
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with potassium sorbate suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Potassium Sorbate Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Pharmaceutical Grade Potassium Sorbate Market
7.3 Global Food Grade Potassium Sorbate Market
7.4 Global Technical Grade Potassium Sorbate Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Potassium Sorbate Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Potassium Sorbate Market by Food & Beverage Segment
8.3 Global Potassium Sorbate Market by Pharmaceuticals Segment
8.4 Global Potassium Sorbate Market by Cosmetics & Personal Care Segment
8.5 Global Potassium Sorbate Market by Rubber & Resin Segment
8.6 Global Potassium Sorbate Market by Feed Segment
8.7 Global Potassium Sorbate Market by Tobacco Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Potassium Sorbate Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Potassium Sorbate Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Potassium Sorbate Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Potassium Sorbate Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Potassium Sorbate Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 Celanese Corporation (Nutrinova)
15.2 Daicel Corporation (Daicel Nanning Food Ingredients Co., Ltd.)
15.3 Jinneng Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
15.4 Nantong Acetic Acid Chemical Co., Ltd.
15.5 Ningbo Wanglong Group Co., Ltd.
15.6 Shandong Kunda Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (Shandong Hongda Biological Technology Co., Ltd.)
15.7 Benxi Black Horse Chemical Industry & Commerce Co., Ltd.
15.8 Chengdu Huayi Medical Trimming Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
15.9 FBC Industries, Inc.
15.10 Guangxi Jinyuan Biochemical Group Co., Ltd.
15.11 Jiangbei Additive Co., Ltd.
15.12 Jiangsu Mupro IFT Corp.
15.13 Jiangsu Tiancheng Biochemical Products Co., Ltd.
15.14 Liaocheng Tianzhu Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
15.15 Linyi Van Science And Technique Co., Ltd. (Sorbic International Plc)
- - REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT Publisher COMPANY
1. This report provides in depth analysis for changing competitive dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
2. It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
3. It provides a ten-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is expected to grow
4. It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of various market segments